Celebrate our vision for a great cause
The Eye Care Photography Competition is a global fundraising campaign designed by Scope to help raise funds and awareness for our Charities of Choice.
We invite you to enter a photograph and be in with a chance of walking away with a fantastic polaroid camera. Your entry fee of 10£/€ will be matched by Scope before donating to our Charities of Choice in their local currency.
Below you will find the competition T&Cs, as well as the entry form. Good luck, we look forward to seeing how you celebrate your vision for a good cause.
Scope is a family run eyecare and healthcare company, operating across Ireland, the UK and USA. Giving back to good causes within our sector and across our communities is at the heart of our Corporate Social Responsibility.
Our Charity Partners
- ChildVision provides many therapies including Speech and language, occupational therapy, Physio, Orientation and mobility, equine assisted occupational therapy and so much more.
- From babies to young adults of 23 years of age, ChildVision opens up all the doors to the world of learning for blind, visually impaired and multi-disabled young people all over Ireland.
Accessibility in mainstream environments:
- ChildVision transcribes all textbooks for visually impaired children attending mainstream or special schools in Ireland.
Post school success:
- For students aged 18+, who have a visual impairment and additional cognitive impairments, ChildVision offer a 5 year programme of Lifelong Learning. It focuses on independent living and developing skills through workplace training, social enterprises, education & training and ‘real life experiences’.
- RSBC Dorton College is an independent specialist college in the London Borough of Bromley. They offer a day provision for vision impaired 16-25-year-olds and many of our students have additional needs. They are the only independent specialist further education provider for vision impaired young people in this area.
How to Enter & Donate
Select your photo
Upload with your details
Confirm your donation
Eye Care for my View
Share a picture of something from nature.
Eye Care for my People
Share a picture of appreciation for those closest to you.
Eye Care for my Passion
Share a picture of something that you are passionate about.
Enter The Competition
The runner up in each category will receive a Scope hamper filled with goodies from Scope and our charity partners.
Why donate and why support these charities?
The impact of vision on quality of life and overall health
We know that just because a child can’t see, it doesn’t ‘mean they shouldn’t have a vision for their future. Our Charities of Choice have the knowledge and expertise to support these very special children in developing the skills they need to overcome barriers to inclusion and to live happy, healthy and independent lives as blind people in a sighted world.
How each charity aligns with Scope mission?
Learn More About Scope
Scope is a family run eyecare and healthcare company, operating in Ireland, the UK and the USA. This programme is part of our Corporate Social Responsibility and commitment to Goal 3 Good Health & Wellbeing under the Sustainable Development Goals.
Photography Competition Terms and Conditions
Scope’s Global Eye Care Photography Competition is a fundraising campaign designed by Scope in aid of our Charities of Choice in Ireland and UK.
- Entry fee is 10 £/€.
- You must pay the entry fee to be eligible to win one of the competition prizes.
- Your entry fee is received and managed by Scope.
- The entry fee is managed as part of our Corporate Social Responsibility and is held in our accounts as a donation for our Charities of Choice.
- All administrative fees associated with the Eye Care Photography Competition are paid for by Scope and are not deducted from your entry fee.
- Scope will match your donation/ entry fee of 10 £/€.
- Our Charities of Choice will receive 100% of your entry fee by way of a donation in their local currency from Scope in Q1 of 2023.
- The winners will be identified by an independent judging panel during Scope’s annual Winter Meeting in January 2023. The decision of the judges is final.
- On submission, the photographer gives Scope the right to use the submitted image both internally and externally for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
- Scope hereby reserves the right to amend any of the terms, conditions or rules contained herein at any time without advance or another form of communication to the entrant.