What IS Bright Eyes?
Bright Eyes uses a special blue formula which was originally developed in Paris over 50 years ago. These drops are specifically formulated to whiten and brighten red and tired eyes.
Optase Life Bright Eyes
Learn More About Bright Eyes
If you find that your eyes look red, dulled or tired after a days work, long periods of digital screen time or even after a late night Bright Eyes can help bring them back to life with just a few drops.
If you wear contact lenses it is recommended that you apply the drops 15 minutes before inserting your lenses and then you can go about your day as normal.
Suitable for adults and children over 15 years
Use within 30 days of opening
- Remove the ring around the cap
- Remove the cap
- For first use after unboxing prime the flow of the vial by pressing it over your hand until you get the first drop.
- Turn the bottle upside down and position of over the eye
- Open your eyes and squeeze the bottle to place 1 to 2 drops in the corner of each eye, up to 4 times a day
- Do not touch the eye with the dropper
- Close the cap carefully and put it back in its original box to keep it away from light.
- Vegetable waters
- Cornflower flower
- Sweet clover
- Methylene Blue
- Sodium chloride
- buffered solution
- Trehalose dihydrate