€19.95 inc. Vat
EvoTears is a unique and innovative eye lubricant for the management of Evaporative Dry Eye and Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD). EvoTears is a single ingredient formulation, consisting of 100% pure Perfluorohexyloctane, which acts to completely replace the tear film lipid layer.
Also available nationwide in all leading Pharmacies
How To Use
Use the Push, Turn and Release method. Remove the cap from the bottle, upon first use remove the tamper-evident ring and dispose of it. Hold the eye drop upright and squeeze it lightly. Prior to placing the eye drop bottle above the eye, keep it squeezed, turn it upside down and immediately release the pressure thereby drawing air into the bottle. Keep holding the bottle upside down and gently pull down your lower eyelid and place the dropper tip above the eye. Lightly squeeze the bottle again to release only one drop into each eye. Replace cap on eye drop bottle.
Always read the label and instructions for use
How It Works
- The surface of your eye is covered by a thin layer of tears, called the Tear Film which protects, nourishes and lubricates the eye.
- EvoTears replaces the outer layer of the tear film to form a shield and protect the tear film from evaporating.
- EvoTears contains a single ingredient formulation (100% Perfluorohexyloctane)- a first to market eye lubricant in the UK.
- EvoTears is water free, phosphate free and preservative free.
- EvoTears comes in a convenient on-the-go bottle and lasts for up to 6 months from the time of opening
- EvoTears displays low surface tension for optimum spreading ability across the eye with minimum visual impairment.
- Preservative Free eye lubricant for the management of Evaporative Dry Eye and MGD.
- Single ingredient formulation: 100% Perfluorohexyloctane
- Offers complete tear film lipid layer replacement
- 6 month sterility from time of opening
- Low surface tension for a rapid spread across the eye