A unique and innovative eye drop that contains a molecule brand new to the UK market.
Hycosan Shield has a single ingredient, water, phosphate and preservative free formulation for the management of evaporative dry eye and MGD.
Also available nationwide in Opticians & Pharmacies
How To Use
Use the Push, Turn and Release method. Remove the cap from the bottle, upon first use remove the tamper-evident ring and dispose of it. Hold the eye drop upright and squeeze it lightly. Prior to placing the eye drop bottle above the eye, keep it squeezed, turn it upside down and immediately release the pressure thereby drawing air into the bottle. Keep holding the bottle upside down and gently pull down your lower eyelid and place the dropper tip above the eye. Lightly squeeze the bottle to release only one drop into each eye. Replace cap on eye drop bottle.
Always read the label and instructions for use
How It Works
- The surface of your eye is covered by a thin layer of tears, called the Tear Film which protects, nourishes and lubricates the eye.
- Hycosan Shield replaces the outer layer of the tear film to form a shield and protect the tear film from evaporating.
- Hycosan Shield contains a single ingredient formulation (100% Perfluorohexyloctane)- a molecule that is first to market in eye drops in the UK.
- It is an easy to use eye drop with 6 months sterility and low surface tension for optimum spreading ability with minimum visual impairment.
- Hycosan Shield is water free, phosphate free and preservative free.
- Preservative Free eye drop for the management of evaporative dry eye and MGD.
- Single ingredient formulation
- Offers complete lipid layer replacement.
- 6 month sterility
- Low surface tension
- Contains 100% Perfluorohexyloctane