- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
€17.95 inc. Vat
Preservative free eye drops recommended for relief from Lipid deficient dry eye and Meibomian Gland Dysfunction.
Also available nationwide in Opticians & Pharmacies
How To Use
Remove the cap before use. Before first use only, invert the bottle and pump the base until the first drop appears. The system is now ready for use. Place two fingers on the base of the bottle and your thumb on the shoulder, Pull down your lower eyelid. Tilt your head back and press on the base to release one drop.
Always read the label and instructions for use
How It Works
- The surface of your eye is covered by a thin layer of tears, called the Tear Film which protects, nourishes and lubricates the eye.
- Your tears are protected by a thin oil layer to help reduce evaporation and prevent tears from running down your face.
- Tears are produced by several systems, and if any part of these systems break down, it can result in a reduced quality or quantity of tears
- Tear replacement with eye drops is traditionally considered a mainstay of Dry Eye management.
- HYLO-Dual® contains a natural occurring substance called Sodium Hyaluronate which replenishes the tear film and Ectoin which helps stabilise the tear film
- A stabilised tear film with a health oil layer offers protection from allergens and tear evaporation.
- Preservative free lubricating eye drop
- Suitable for Eye allergy symptoms (burning and itching red eyes)
- Contains Ectoin to help stabalise the tear film for ideally suited to those with diagnosed Meibomian Gland Dysfunction or Lipid deficient dry eye
- 6 months sterility
- Contains 0.05% sodium hyaluronate and 2% Ectoin.
- Contact lens compatible
- Each bottle contains 7.5ml of solution.