OPTASE® Allergy Eye Drops
€12.95 inc. Vat
OPTASE® Allergy Eye Drops are preservative free eye drops, in SDU format, to alleviates allergic symptoms such as red, itchy and watery eyes.
How To Use
Bend your head backwards, pull the lower eyelid downwards with your forefinger to gently squeeze the SDU and let 1-2 drops fall into the eye. Note: The SDU should not touch the eye.
Always read the label and instructions for use
How It Works
- The surface of your eye is covered by a thin layer of tears, called the Tear Film which protects, nourishes and lubricates the eye.
- Allergens can enter the tear film causing irritation to the ocular surface.
- These allergens can cause red, itchy and watery eyes.
- OPTASE® Allergy Eye Drops contain a natural molecule called Ectoin which helps both to flush allergens from the eye and protect from harmful allergens entering the tearfilm.
- Preservative free eye drop
- Contact lens compatible
- Suitable from 1 year+
- Suitable for Eye allergy symptoms (Red, itchy an watery eyes)
- Contains 2% Ectoin to help protect the ocular surface from harmful allergens.
- Comes in Single Dose Units, each containing 0.5ml