OPTASE® Allergy Eye Drops
€12.74 inc. Vat
Preservative free eye drops, in SDU format, to alleviates allergic symptoms such as red, itchy and watery eyes.
Also available nationwide in Opticians & Pharmacies
How To Use
Bend your head backwards, pull the lower eyelid downwards with your forefinger to gently squeeze the SDU and let 1-2 drops fall into the eye. Note: The SDU should not touch the eye.
Always read the label and instructions for use
How It Works
- The surface of your eye is covered by a thin layer of tears, called the Tear Film which protects, nourishes and lubricates the eye.
- Allergens can enter the tear film causing irritation to the ocular surface.
- These allergens can cause red, itchy and watery eyes.
- OPTASE® Allergy Eye Drops contain a natural molecule called Ectoin which helps both to flush allergens from the eye and protect from harmful allergens entering the tearfilm.
- Preservative free eye drop
- Contact lens compatible
- Suitable from 1 year+
- Suitable for Eye allergy symptoms (Red, itchy an watery eyes)
- Contains 2% Ectoin to help protect the ocular surface from harmful allergens.
- Comes in Single Dose Units, each containing 0.5ml