OPTASE® Comfort Drop
€7.95 inc. Vat
A preservative free eye drop in SDU format, to alleviate the symptoms of contact lens discomfort.
How To Use
Tear off the SDU from the pack, Bend your head backwards, pull the lower eyelid downwards with your forefinger to gently squeeze the SDU and let 1-2 drops fall into the eye, alternatively, insert the drop into the contact lens before inserting into the eye.
Always read the label and instructions for use
How It Works
- The surface of your eye is covered by a thin layer of tears, called the Tear Film which protects, nourishes and lubricates the eye.
- Contact lenses can irritate and damage the tear film.
- This can lead to dry, red and irritated eyes.
- OPTASE Comfort Drop contains 0.1% sodium hyaluronate, a natural moisturiser to help ease the friction between the contact lens and the tear film to ensure comfort for contact lens wearers.
- Preservative free eye drop
- Contact lens compatible
- Suitable for all ages
- Contains 0.1% Sodium Hyaluronate to help moisturise the ocular surface and manage symptoms of contact lens discomfort.
- Comes in Single Dose Units, each containing 0.4ml