OPTASE® Moist Heat Mask
€14.71 inc. Vat
Effective relief from dry eye, Blepharitis and MGD, chalazion and styes.
Also available nationwide in Opticians & Pharmacies
How To Use
OPTASE® Moist Heat Mask is simple to use. All you have to do is heat it in the microwave for 25 seconds to give your eyes 10 minutes of the prescribed Moist Heat Therapy.
Always read the label and instructions for use
How It Works
- The OPTASE® moist heat mask absorbs moisture from the air.
- Once heat activated it releases moist heat from the mask onto the eyelids.
- This then loosens the protective oils produced in the eyelids, which are needed for a healthy tears
- The heat allows the oil to flow more freely over the eye.
- The oil helps prevent evaporation of your natural tears and provides symptom relief from dry eyes.
- It also softens crusting on lids and lashes before cleaning with the OPTASE® TTO Lid Wipe.
- Can be popped in the freezer and used as cold therapy to reduce the symptoms of ocular allergies, puffy eyes and contact lens irritation.
Information for healthcare professionals: click here.
- Soft and comfortable reinforced cotton
- Adjustable strap
- Protective pouch
- Reusable and washable
- 25 seconds in the microwave delivers 10 minutes of moist heat
- Always read the label and instructions for use
- The first Step in the HEAT, CLEANSE, HYDRATE regime