A preservative free eye drop containing 0.03% Sodium Hyaluronate for the treatment of mild dry eye symptoms. Guaranteed 300 equal drops in each bottle and remains sterile for 6 months from opening. Suitable for use with all contact lenses.
- Preservative free lubricating eye drop
- Suitable for irritated or mild dry eyes
- 6 months sterility
- Contains 0.03% sodium hyaluronate and Euphrasia to reduce redness
- Contact lens compatible
- Each bottle contains 7.5ml of solution.
- Priming the system: To prime the system remove the over cap and invert the bottle with its tip pointing down.
- Place two fingers on the base and your thumb on the shoulder of the bottle and press firmly on the base and release. Repeat this several times until the first drop is released. The bottle is now primed.
- General use: Remove the over-cap and invert the bottle with its tip pointing down. Support the hand holding the bottle with the other hand.
- Hold the bottle as previously shown. With your head leaning back slightly, pull down your lower eyelid. Press the base of the bottle. This enables the bottle to release one drop into the conjunctival sac. Release and repeat for the other eye. After each application slowly close your eye to allow the fluid to spread evenly over the eye surface.
- The design of the COMOD valve system ensures that the size and speed of each drop are the same regardless of the pressure applied to the base of the bottle. During use please avoid any contact between the tip of the bottle and your eye or your skin. Before replacing the over-cap please ensure that the tip is dry.
Request a sample
Please note that only healthcare professionals can request samples. You can order samples over the phone by calling our Freephone number on 0800 270 0253 (UK) or 1800 816 005 (Republic of Ireland) or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org today. We reserve the right to limit the number of samples sent to any individual healthcare professional or practice.